KR Products has a rich, corporate history of more than 35 years experience as an industry leader with more than 350 worldwide distributors. We value integrity, quality and satisfaction. Learn first hand about our values and the benefits to your organization from our company president, Kenyon Smith.
KR Products Chillers, Evaporative Coolers and Cooling Towers are versatile, designed to withstand the elements, efficient and American made. Learn about the versatility and countless uses of our chillers.
KR Products began in the laundry and dry-cleaning industry. Since then, the company has branched from the dry-cleaning field into:
- Air Filtration
- Evaporative Coolers
- Cooling Tower Systems
- Water Chillers
- Glycol thermal-chilling system
Milestones in KR Products history include:
- 1978 — We DEVELOP a refrigeration system that recovers solvent emissions from dry-cleaning plants.
- 1983 — We INTRODUCE air-cooled packaged water chillers.
- 1990 — The EPA incorporates OUR technology into the 1990 Clean Air Act.
- 2000 — All Perc dry-cleaning machines INCORPORATE the KR Products refrigeration design.
- 2002 — UL Listed
- 2009 — All water chiller production COMPLIES with the Montreal Protocol by using R-410A refrigerant
- 2016 — Introduces Arctic Sun portable heating-cooling system that delivers precision temperature for proper fermentation.